BrainPy is a highly flexible and extensible framework targeting on the high-performance Brain Dynamics Programming (BDP). Among its key ingredients, BrainPy supports:
JIT compilation and automatic differentiation for class objects.
Numerical methods for ordinary differential equations (ODEs), stochastic differential equations (SDEs), delay differential equations (DDEs), fractional differential equations (FDEs), etc.
Dynamics simulation tools for various brain objects, like neurons, synapses, networks, soma, dendrites, channels, and even more.
Dynamics training tools with various machine learning algorithms, like FORCE learning, ridge regression, back-propagation, etc.
Dynamics analysis tools for differential equations, including phase plane analysis, bifurcation analysis, linearization analysis, and fixed/slow point finding.
And more others ……
Comprehensive examples of BrainPy please see:
The code of BrainPy is open-sourced at GitHub:
- Math Basics
- Dynamics Simulation
- Dynamics Training
- Dynamics Analysis
- Numerical Solvers for Ordinary Differential Equations
- Numerical Solvers for Stochastic Differential Equations
- Numerical Solvers for Fractional Differential Equations
- Numerical Solvers for Delay Differential Equations
- Joint Differential Equations
- Synaptic Connections
- Synaptic Weights
- Gradient Descent Optimizers
- Saving and Loading
- Release notes (brainpy)
- Release notes (brainpylib)